me: enjoying the sunset. admiring the view without making any excessive sound or movement.
also me at other moments:
- taking a few pictures of the sunset.
- judging others who spent more than 15 minutes taking pictures of the sunset.
- wondering if people back then draw the scenery furiously to capture the sunset.
- trying to comprehend the color gradation of the sky.
- thinking about the physics of light and relating them with the gradual change of the color of the sun.
- wondering if the red light was inspired by the red circle that I’m looking at. i mean it makes a lot of us stop what we’re doing.